Friday 1 July 2011

The day has arrived

After many months of preparations the day has arrived.
We stayed at Eugene and Ann's in Dundrum in their wonderful family home. We met the delightful little Laura age 3 and Eion age 18 months for the first time. They produced a great meal to get us on our way today. Thank you to you all for making us feel so welcome and at home.
I hope the next two months makes lots of money and many happy memories. I hope all my anxieties melt away so that I can savour every moment of this adventure.
We managed to get the skype working and in the background in our study at home I spied one of the boxes that should have been in the car - with all our leaflets and fundraising bits from Little Havens -oh well.
To the next two months....
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment