Thursday 30 June 2011

Travelling in style

Sam and I left this morning at 7am.
 Journey to Holyhead took about 6 hours with a coffee stop. We shared the driving and Sam did really well driving the Zafira for the first time besides yesterday's short trial (Sam thinks this sounds very patronising but not meant to be).

Managed to get everything in the car with ease. So far only seem to have forgot one thing-Sam's Nintendo 3DS.
So one of us not in a good mood!!!(sarcastic noises coming from his direction).

Journey through Welsh countryside very pretty. Now sitting in the Club lounge on Ulysses  - many thanks to Irish Ferries for our complimentary travel. Have enjoyed some very nice canapes and drinks. Just finishing my scone and tea. So far I am coping well with the adventure, I fear it will get a lot tougher!!!

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Sharon Kimpton30 June 2011 at 12:30

    Scone and tea!! I didn't get my nice cup of tea today ;-) Good luck.
    Sharon.xx

    ReplyDelete