Tuesday 28 June 2011

PANIC

So much to do and only today and tomorrow to get ready. Leave early Thursday. I am not sure I'll fit everything in the car. Those of you who know me well will know I will taking several gallons of sun cream (yes even to Ireland!!), several first aid kits including a special foot first aid kit. Got enough Compeed to keep their profits up this year! Paul has also bought a small camping stove, kettle etc - I am really not sure about this.

Yesterday was the hottest day for apparently 4 years.  So it wasn't the best day to choose to go to Lakeside to buy my waterproofs.Trying on waterproof trousers when hot and sticky is not funny. The changing rooms were like saunas.
Sharon and Dave came over for dinner last night. I need to say a big thank you to them since they are our house, dog and cat sitters. Also thanks go to Fiona, Sam and Alice for their help too. Couldn't do it without all your help.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment