Sunday 10 July 2011

Essex's Elite doing well at home!

I haven't done a blog yet, so I thought I should fill you in on what's going on at home! Me and dad made a LOT of cakes yet again and brought them to the Kegs Summer Fayre on Saturday and made about £80 so not that successful but at least it's something!! The leftover ones are going to be sold on Monday so hopefully we should make a bit more :)



My lovely friend Rachael helped us sell the cakes all day so thank you :) Not only did we sell cakes but took part in our house team tug of war, we won against one team (mainly due to mine and Rachael's steer masculine strength!) but then lost the final but I think we did extremely well!




Today we decided we should probably do some walking to prepare! So we did a 12 mile walk round Fyfield and my did it hurt! I have only done up to 8 miles in my training as I am very lazy so it was very tough and my feet are still dead! On the route we saw some huge mushrooms and had to take a picture, and to mimic my mother, "It didn't look real, really didn't wow!" When we finished the walk, we hit the pub and had a mammoth meal of a huge roast and chips (I forced dad to get them!) which was beautiful! As you can see I was not lying the chips were hugeee!! And I REALLY enjoyed the meal!!


AS you can see dad does really take the most attractive pictures of me!!!! In all a good weekend and the family is doing well! In need of a good night's sleep and I am sure in Ireland the same is being said! Thanks to all the support we got at the Kegs Fayre :) 
Annie x

1 comment:

  1. Annie -so pleased you and dad aren't starving!!! Great blog -mumxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete